Tension Fabric Displays | Groove
Groove - Overview
Groove is a revolutionary fabric framing system that uses a unique smooth surface aluminum extrusion system to showcase richly printed fabric graphics with minimal emphasis on the frame itself. Graphic panels fit on the front face of the square edge extrusion with absolute ease for quick and simple installation and replacement. The collection offers several sizes and styles of extrusion to cover a variety of uses from retail window displays to four-wall meeting rooms for trade show exhibits. Groove is compatible with many traditional trade show systems, including Max and other third party extrusion systems. It also mixes well with classic framing, giving designers inspiration and flexibility when creating new and imaginative environments.
• Groove’s stretch fabric graphics give the impression of a hard panel at a fraction of the weight.
• Almost effortless installation ensures that a flawless clean look can be achieved for each panel with very little set-up time.
• Multiple extrusion sizes and bending capabilities allow for flexible design and countless configuration possibilities.
• Groove’s patent pending mitered corner frame system utilizes single turn, positive engagement Tension Lock corners that have industry leading strength and ease of assembly.
• Our fully integrated facilities allow graphic and frame to be produced together, ensuring a perfect fit before the product ships from one of these three convenient locations.
• Groove is lightweight and portable, allowing graphics to go from trade show to boardroom and everywhere in between with minimal hassle.
• Fabric graphics are produced on a high quality Engineered Fabric using our exclusive Photo Fabric® dye sublimation process.
Frames & Connectors
A team of engineering experts designed Groove displays to be assembled quickly and easily. Constructed with strong yet lightweight anodized 6063 T6 aluminum, the system features a unique Solid Lock mitered corner connection that fastens into place with one quick turn of a simple torx wrench. This patent pending corner consists of two key elements: (1) A beefy male / female interface to handle the demanding tensional loads common to most applications and, (2) a patented Tension Lock mechanism that pulls the corner tight to create rigidity and tightness. Groove is unique in the market with this 2-part corner design and the performance benefits it provides.
Bending & Powder Coating
We offer bending and powder coating services for certain parts in the Groove product line.
There are two different ways to bend Groove extrusion: horizontally and vertically. Horizontal bends are ideal for three-dimensional displays like concave or convex curved walls. Vertical bends allow you to create more organic shapes such as circular panels. You can also powder coat your creation for a colorful finishing touch.
Enhance your design with the highest quality printed fabric graphics in the industry. Groove graphics are produced on a wrinkle resistant, flame retardant Engineered Fabric via our exclusive Photo Fabric® dye sublimation process. Graphics feature a unique Tension Strip sewn directly into the fabric that simply slides into the extrusion channel with little effort, allowing displays to piece together quickly and easily. Graphics may be single sided or double sided and can be printed on either opaque Ultra Stretch or translucent Mesh stretch. Double sided extrusions and the two coordinating graphics are also liner-friendly, allowing for an optional third ply to be affixed to an interior groove on most extrusions.
Shipping & Packaging
Groove offers a variety of shipping options ranging from cardboard boxes to rotationally molded hard cases to wooden crates depending on the application and customer needs. All Groove displays come standard with free reusable corner protectors to assure a clean, exact corner every time.
Light Box Application
General Use Extrusions
Special Use Extrusions